Next time you’re with co-workers, friends, at a business function for a tournament, or just out for a round of golf – you can impress them all with your improved short game skills from your time on your own NexGen Lawns synthetic turf home putting green! At NexGen Lawns, we make practicing your short game simple by providing you with the timeframe to decide when you want to play golf without having to pack up your clubs and drive to the nearest course or driving range. With a backyard putting green, you simply walk out your backdoor and enjoy your tee time on your own time. Additionally, our artificial turf backyard putting greens provide for year-round putting usage without the hassle of continual maintenance and they look great.
Features of NexGen Lawns Synthetic Turf Home Putting Green
- NexGen Lawns putting greens have an amazing ball roll!
- Our premium turfs are amazingly realistic looking and the fibers are soft and durable to provide more ball roll resistance.
- Unlike natural grass, you can enjoy working on your short game year-round with the beautiful synthetic grass that is always ready and green.
- No trimming or watering is required!
- Maintenance is at a minimum. That way you can maintain and improve your golf skills whether you’re an amateur or professional golfer.
Have a lawn, deck, patio, rooftop, or indoor room that you want to enhance with a turf putting green? Our synthetic turf putting greens can be installed both for indoor and outdoor applications. Not only do we provide homeowners with the most realistic golfing surface available, but we also install artificial turf for commercial properties. This includes putting greens, golf courses, tee lines, and driving mats. NexGen Lawns artificial grass putting green turf is available for purchase. We also provide all the necessary accessory items needed to complete your backyard putting green. Please give us a call today to enjoy all the benefits synthetic turf can add to your property at 1-888-844-0672. Any age can enjoy the game of golf, especially if it’s in your own backyard!